AirDroid is an application for controlling a smartphone (Android or iOS) from a PC (through a browser or a proprietary utility). It is free, but some features are only available with a paid Premium subscription. It is available in Russian, regularly updated, supports Android 4.4 and higher, iOS 10 and higher.
Program features and Overview of the functions
In order to use the program it is required:
- Install the AirDroid application on the smartphone, start it and give all the requested permissions
- Install the AirDroid utility on the PC (Windows or MacOS) and synchronize it with the smartphone (using the "Configuration Wizard").
Main features of the application:
- transfer files between PC and smartphone (with any type of connection, including USB, WiFi or Bluetooth);
- view and edit smartphone phonebook on PC;
- transfer images from smartphone screen to PC;
- transfer images from smartphone cameras to PC (can be enabled even if phone is currently inactive, that is, its screen is off);
- remotely locate the phone (you can also lock it, enable the beeper, and display a message on the locked screen)
- retrieve the entire list of notifications from the phone in the tray of the PC
- control the list of installed programs on the Android device (install new programs, uninstall, update).
The program supports managing the phone both locally and via the internet. It has a monthly traffic limit which can be removed as a Premium subscription. If the PC with the device is connected in the local network, there are no limits and data exchange takes place at maximum speed.
Who can use
AirDroid on PC allows you to fully control your gadget, wherever it is located. In addition, the current version of the application adds a whole set of functions that allows you to protect the device from theft or remotely get an image of an intruder when you try to unlock the phone.
Download AirDroid is free on our website.