Advanced IP Scanner is a free network scanner for Windows. In a matter of seconds, it scans the entire network and shows a list of connected devices as well as the user's access rights. It supports all network interfaces and lists all hidden devices. On Linux, its closest analogue is Zenmap.
Advanced IP Scanner can:
- receive data about all network devices in the LAN (even if connected simultaneously via Wi-Fi and Ethernet);
- determine access rights for each gateway;
- remotely control other devices in the network via RDP or Radmin (Wake-on-Lan is also supported);
- send ping, SSH, tracert commands to the specified IP or MAC address;
- access shared resources via FTP, HTTP, HTTPS;
- export results of analysis to log file (CSV);
- create favorite devices for quick access to them
- work with subnets;
- get performance information, available resources of network devices
- arise when new clients connect (or turn on equipment).
Advanced IP Scanner in Russian, requires no mandatory installation to run, takes only 10 megabytes of RAM. And this is one of the few programs that do not require administrator rights to activate the monitoring (but without them in the output will be a minimum of information about devices). It also detects devices using non-standard network protocols (game consoles, Virtual PBX, gateways for wireless devices). Works correctly on Windows XP and on the server versions of OS. The disadvantages - no built-in port scanner.
What problems can be solved
With Advanced IP Scanner system administrator can monitor real-time local network and remotely maintain connected clients. It also helps to disable all PCs on LAN (useful for offices). An average PC user can use it to check who is connected to his home WiFi network and with what permissions.
Download Advanced IP Scanner, the latest version, for free at our website.