LANScope is a free utility from LanTricks Team studio for scanning your local network. With its help you can detect all available devices and gateways that can be accessed from the current PC or laptop. And at the same time determines the list of available rights of the user to interact with the detected hosts. Fully translated into Russian, it is compatible with Windows XP and newer versions (including Windows Server).
Main program features:
- Scan local network and identify all connected devices, hosts;
- provide detailed information on each detected gateway (local address, network protocol, workgroup, name, gateway type, resources available for viewing, rights granted);
- Scan by a specified range of addresses or ports;
- export scan results in XML or HTML file (the data is presented in the form of an address tree with notes on each of them);
- passive network monitoring (notify you when new devices or gateways are connected);
- detect the web server, determining its IP address;
- Scan the network on schedule (with automatic report);
- View FTP or HTTP data (opens in the standard Windows Explorer).
Multithreaded, allowing you to monitor multiple local networks at once (with more than one PC adapter). Supports both Ethernet connection and WiFi. You can use the program without installing it on your hard drive (in portable mode).
Who needs it
LANScope portable is suitable for all active Windows-users because it detects unauthorized connections to a PC or a router. Also it is convenient to use it for detecting file storages in LAN and sorting found files (video, music, pictures, exe-files).
The program is also useful for network administrators maintaining corporate networks. You can quickly get information about what rights have been granted to each user, what ports are blocked and opened.
Download LANScope version in Russian on our site.